Friday, February 13, 2015

From Copan Honduras

I had a great time today working at the water well our mission team installed a pump in this past summer.  Pastor Nahum was with me all day along with several other men from the neighborhood.  It was an interesting day because none of them could speak English and my Spanish amounts to a few words and lots of arm motions.  I really thought I would wrap up what I needed to do by noon, but as is usually the case in Honduras, it took all day.  Gordon and I walked to Pastor Nahum's and had a great dinner.  perfect way to end a day in Honduras!!


The Well we installed a pump in this past summer


Two sisters that live in a house next to the well. I became friends with their big brother Andrew last summer and he invited me to his house to meet his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will not appear immediately. All comments are reviewed before publishing.