Sunday, June 2, 2013

Leaving Malawi


The Malawi Mission Team will be leaving Monday morning for home.  I have a feeling it will be a bitter sweet departure for many.

 They will fly from Lilongwe, Malawi to Johannesburg, South Africa, then fly 16 hours to Atlanta Georgia USA.  They will arrive in Shreveport Tuesday morning at 10:30am. 

Please pray for them as they travel. I am looking forward to my girls and the rest of the Team getting home and hearing all about their trip.  I hope they will all be given an opportunity to share with the church what the Lord did in Africa through them.

I am waiting for an update from Melissa about the last few days in Malawi. I will post her email as soon as I get it.

Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will not appear immediately. All comments are reviewed before publishing.