Sunday, February 12, 2012

   ז ZAYIN

 49 Remember Your word to Your servant;
You have given me hope through it.
50 This is my comfort in my affliction:
Your promise has given me life.
51 The arrogant constantly ridicule me,
but I do not turn away from Your instruction.
52 LORD, I remember Your judgments from long ago
and find comfort.
53 Rage seizes me because of the wicked
who reject Your instruction.
54 Your statutes are the theme of my song
during my earthly life.[h]
55 Yahweh, I remember Your name in the night,
and I obey Your instruction.
56 This is my practice:
I obey Your precepts.

REMEMBER !!!!!

Zayin is the Hebrew letter this week. The ancient pictograph for this letter was a agricultural tool similar to a hoe or plow head. It can mean to harvest, feed, or crop. It also was used to mean cut, engrave, or mark. The Hebrew word "remember" is Zakar and starts with this letter.

God repeatedly tells us to REMEMBER! Through out the Bible. This is because we have a tendency to FORGET. Does this sound familiar parents!?

This is the REMEMBER section of Psalms 119. I will search his word this week to find the commands to REMEMBER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will not appear immediately. All comments are reviewed before publishing.