Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1 John 2:3-5
Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him.

John 14:15-17
If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth.

John 15:10
If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.


So what are His commandments? If the measure of my Love for Him is obedience, and the desire of my heart should be to obey His word, what does that really look like in my daily walk?

Lord as I read your PSALMS show me how to obey You. Make me aware of every opportunity to please You as I walk through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will not appear immediately. All comments are reviewed before publishing.